Our spinnaker gear kit comes complete with everything listed below:
• Masthead spinnaker crane with long mounting clevis pins
• Aluminum cam cleat
• 2 Carbon am cleats
• Swivel block
• 3 Stand up blocks
• 5 Swivel snapshackle
• Eye strap
• Spinnaker Halyard: 3/8" Very low stretch Dacron x 80’ white w/ blue marker
• Topping Lift: 3/8" Very low stretch Dacron x 40’ white w/ black marker
• Foreguy: 3/8" Very low stretch Dacron x 35’ white w/ blue marker
• (2) Sheets: 3/8" Very low stretch Dacron x 65’ white w/ black marker
• Installation fasteners
To prevent the line from twisting or binding when used in a cascade or mainsheet system the stainless steel block that is supplied in this kit has a feature to lock the rotation of the shackle that is on top of the body of the block. With the use of an Allen wrench, tighten the set screw to lock the shackle in position. When used as a swiveling block, as is the case for the spinnaker gear kit, ensure the set screw is not tightened and the swiveling shackle can self-align to find the fairest lead.
The lengths of this items in this kit are based on the original factory specifications. However, the previous owner, like Captain Jack Sparrow, may have had an entirely different idea about how to rig a boat! Please confirm these are the correct lengths for your particular boat. We cut line from a long length and can't splice it back together again. Your order cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged, but, like Jack, you may have a different idea of what you can use it for!