Single-component, solvent free and non-acid liquid engine gasket. Offered by Yanmar for marine engines instead of replacement gaskets. Within a very short time it forms a rubber like highly elastic gasket completely adapted to the surface of the flange facing. This liquid gasket material has been designed specifically as a sealant for joints requiring resistance to long-life coolants. Once cured it exhibits high mechanical strength yet good disassembly properties, making it ideal in applications such as water pumps, valve covers, heat exchangers, suction pipes, water inlets and outlets, etc.
• Excellent chemical resistance against coolants and engine oil
• Outstanding mechanical and thermal resistance
• Excellent adhesion even to slightly polluted surfaces
• Extremely fast curing
• Instantaneous impermeability for pressure and fire test.
• Acceleration of the curing process by heat and contact with the medium
• No shrinkage and no generation of corrosive gases
• No corrosion of metal and only very slight reaction on plastics
• Easy disassembly