Gasket for Lewmar 11-1/16" x 11-1/16" Low Profile series hatch. Seals the lid to the deck flange.
• Catalina 320 (1 ea)
• Catalina 400 (3 ea, 2007 owner reported)
• Catalina 470 (2 ea)
It is also possible that not every boat described above used this hatch. Please use the dimensions above to verify which hatch is actually installed on your boat.
Dimensions of the hatch that this gasket in intended to fit:
• Outside of deck flange: 281mm x 281mm (about 11-1/16" x 11-1/16")
• Cut out in the deck: 211mm x 211mm (about 8-5/16" x 8-5/16")
• Height off of deck: 25mm (about 1")
• Radius of cutout: 72.5mm (about 2-7/8")
Please note that these hatches are built in England and made to metric system standard dimensions. All Imperial equivalents are approximate.
1) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
2) When you order a special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time! Size 00 Low Profile