LED navigation anchor light bulb. Replaces Hella 3 amp incandescent bulb with 0.08 amp LED single contact bayonet style. Replacement bulb for our part Z3366, navigation anchor light used on boats built after 1998. See "May we also suggest" below if you need to replace the complete fitting.
• Nickel plated brass contacts for corrosion resistance in the marine environment.
• Circuit boards are sealed in a capsule for moisture and environmental protection.
• Dual contact non indexed base
• May be used to replace Hella anchor light bulbs
• Bulb type: Single contact base
• Voltage: 12v
• Lumens: 90
• Approximate power consumption: 1w ( ~ .08 amps)
• Approximate incandescent equivalent: 15W ( ~ .83 amps)
This LED is bi-directional, meaning that it is not polarity sensitive.
On the sample light in which we tried the bulb, we had to grind off a small bit of flashing in the center of the lens cap to prevent the cap from hitting the bulb. It may be necessary for you to make the same modification to your lens to get the bulb to work in your fixture as well.