Catalina Capri 22 Offshore 110% furling jib, for the tall rig by Ullman. Includes furling UV Dacron cover, optional foam ?, leech line, foot line, tell tales, reef reference marks, sail bag and a sail tie.
A word regarding our sail cloth:
We do not use cheap, no name fabric. We use primarily Dimension - Polyant sailcloth. Dimension is a German company with production facilities in Germany and the US. On occasion, when cloth weight demands it, we may use cloth by Contender. With head offices in the Netherlands, Contender has locations in the US and worldwide. Both companies manufacture high quality, premium Dacron sailcloth.
Sail Type: 110% Furing
Cloth Weight: 5.6oz
Draft Stripe: No
Foam Luff: Optional
Leech & Foot Lines: Yes
Reef Reference Marks: At 100% and 90%
Standard Furling Cover (stbd side): UV Dacron*
Optional Furling Cover (stbd side): Sunbrella*
Rows of Tri-Step Stitching: 2
* Please call to discuss the furling cover choice that will best suit your needs.
1) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
2) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
3) This is a custom made sail. You provide the information and we build it for you, exactly how you ask. Once you order it we are going to build it just for you, just as you asked. We never want to see it again, and no one else wants it either. So be careful and order it correctly the first time because it can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into something different!
4) We must know the make and model of your furler. If you know this information, place it in the "Additional Comments" field available after selecting "Order Information" during checkout. If you are unsure about which furler you have, we will assist you in determining your furler information when we call you with detailed shipping information after you place your order.
5) Please also include the maximum hoist for your CP-22 heads'l as shown in the "Measuring Maximum Hoist" shown below in the "Technical Support" section as there are many different rig types that were used on Capri 22s