Nylon fairlead with a smooth stainless steel ferrule for low friction and longer life. Suitable for mounting on any flat surface. Often used to guide a furling line on deck for a roller furler. Also used for a reefing installation. Mounted on a flat sided mast, forward of the gooseneck it deflects the reef line forward to achieve more tension on the foot of a reefed main. May be used anywhere a line needs to be routed yet its direction only changes a few degrees at the fairlead. If you need to turn a line at sharper angles, use a deck organizer, snatch block, cheek block, or the like for less friction.
Mounts with two screws, and has a recessed base to allow sealant to be applied before installation on deck.
• Recommended fasteners: #10 Machine screws with backing washers and nylock nuts
• Mounting holes, center to center: 1"
• Width overall: 1-9/16"
• Thickness: 3/4"
• Height off of deck: 1-3/8"
• Inside diameter of stainless steel ferrule: 5/8"
• Max recommended line diameter: 5/16"