Everything you need to perform the routine service of your keel lifting hardware.
• A new Keel cable fabricated from type 316 stainless steel cable and a type 316 Stainless steel fork
• A keel cable to keel eyebolt clevis pin also made of type 316 stainless
• A replacement keel cable hose
• Two high quality Swedish hose clamps with a smooth inside surface for tighter clamping
• A new keel turning ball
• A smooth hardwall hose that measures 18" in length
• A type 316 stainless steel keel turning ball pin
1) If you have the improved keel eyebolt (our part number E1303) you must reuse your old clevis pin to attach the new cable as the one provided with the cable will be too short.
2) We use all type 316 stainless steel as it is much more corrosion resistant than the type 304 stainless steel that Catalina Yachts used originally.