Lead your Catalina 25's external halyards aft using your existing wire.
This assembly includes all the hardware needed to bring your halyards aft to the cockpit.
• Two 3/8" yacht braid dacron halyard tails
• Stainless steal mast step halyard plate
• Two single blocks for the halyard plate
• Two stainless steel ball bearing double sheave deck organizers
• Two Spinlock single rope clutches
• All the hardware that's necessary for installation
• We even include a tube of sealant
• Diameter: 3/8"
• Lengths: (2) @ 55'
• Construction: Double braid continuous strand line without mill splices (see "Technical Support" below for the full story)
• Fiber: Dacron Polyester cover, w/ Polyester core
• Stretch: Very low stretch
• Color: White and white with blue marker
The length of this item is based on the original factory specifications. However, the previous owner, like Captain Jack Sparrow, may have had an entirely different idea about how to rig a boat! Please confirm this is the correct length for your particular boat. We cut it from a long length and can't splice it back together again. Your order cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged, but, like Jack, you may have a different idea of what you can use it for!