Gasket for Lewmar 26-9/16" x 22" Trapezodial Coastline Hatch. Seals the lid to the deck flange.
For Lewmar Coastline hatches manufactured from 1991 through 1999 (Catalina used this series of hatch as early as 1991 and for this size hatch quickly changed over to the more common Ocean series).
Please use the dimensions above and the photos below to verify which hatch is actually installed on your boat.
• Outside of deck flange: 675mm x 599mm (~ 26-9/16" x 22")
• Cutout: 523.8mm x 405.0mm x 402.6mm (~ 20-5/8" x 15-15/16" x 15-15/16")
• Height off of deck: 20.5mm (~ 13/16")
Please note that these hatches are built in England and made to metric system standard dimensions. All Imperial equivalents are approximate.
Lens (not including the gasket):
• Lens thickness: 12mm (about 7/16")
1) Since Lewmar is a British company, all of their products are metric. The fractional dimensions provided are the nearest equivalents.
2) "Coastline" model hatches typically have the name "Coastline" stamped into the lens. Use this characteristic for verification as other Lewmar hatch models use different gaskets.Lewmar Size 65 Coastline