LED replacement module for Opal Glass Shade interior light fixture. This LED module has 24 "warm white" LEDs, so light output is great, and is more than sufficient to read by. Being an LED, it also draws significantly less power than a halogen bulb with much less heat as well.
Installation is simple: Just plug it in and turn it on. This LED is bi-directional, meaning that it is not polarity sensitive.
• Bulb type: Tower style bottom pin LED bulb
• Voltage: 12v
• Lumens: 267
• Approximate power consumption: 2.2w ( ~ .2 amps)
• Approximate incandescent equivalent: 20W ( ~ 1.6 amps)
• Color temperature: 2700k +/- 10%
• Diameter: .75"
• Pin Spacing: ~0.16" (4mm)
• Pin Length: ~0.47" (12 mm)
Earlier versions of this lamp had only 3 LED's on the end. This newer version has 6 LED's on the end to project more light toward the interior of the boat.