These beautiful electropolished stainless handrails are maintenance free and will be a permanent improvement to your Catalina.
They won't match your original hole pattern but if you are refinishing the deck or just tired of the maintaining teak handrails, the effort to mount these new handrails will be well rewarded.
Originally created for use on the Catalina 28, Catalina 28 MkII, and Catalina 30 MkII. Sold per set of 2.
• Three loop (four legs)
• Length Overall (approximate): 68" (+-3/8")
• Mounting Hole Center to Center: 22-1/2" (67" from center to center of end fasteners)
• Tubing diameter: 1"
• Mounting fastener size: 5/16"- 18 machine screw (not included)
1) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
2) Due to its length, an additional packaging charge also applies to this item.
3) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this special order item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
4) The handrails are supplied as a set of two, a matched set port and starboard, with a slight curve to conform to the contour of the deck on your Catalina.
5) These handrails are hand made by a real person, not a robot. As such there will be some slight variation in dimensions, particularly the exact hole center spacing of the fasteners. Don't drill holes in your deck until you have the handrails in hand to correctly position the holes.
6) When you order a special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!