Replacement hatch gasket for Lewmar Ocean hatches used on Catalinas until the early 90's.
• Catalina 42, early models
There may be other instances where this hatch is used. It is also possible that not every boat described above used this hatch. Please use the dimensions as well as the photos at left to verify which hatch is actually installed on your boat.
This gasket is designed to fit a hatch with the following dimensions:
• Outside of deck flange: 324mm x 324mm (about 12-3/4" x 12-3/4")
• Outside of lid: 324mm x 324mm (about 12-3/4" x 12-3/4")
• Cut out in the deck: 255mm x 255mm (about 10-1/16" x 10-1/16")
• Cutout radius: 40mm (about 1-9/16")
• Height off of deck: 39.5mm (about 1-9/16")
Please note that these hatches are built in England and made to metric system standard dimensions. All Imperial equivalents are approximate. Lewmar Size 10 Ocean Series