Standing and running rigging kit for the Catalina 22 Sport mast supplied by Seldén.
If ordering a new retrofit replacement mast, this kit will also be required.
If your boat was supplied with a Seldén rig, then we may need some additional information to be able to supply the correct length replacement rigging.
• Forestay, 4mm with 1/4" chrome bronze turnbuckle
• Upper shroud set, 4mm with 1/4" chrome bronze turnbuckle
• Lower forward and aft shroud sets, 4mm with 1/4" chrome bronze turnbuckle
• Backstay, single, 4mm with 1/4" chrome bronze turnbuckle
• Cunningham: 1.8M (~6') long x 6mm (1/4") diameter, white
• Kicker strap: 8.5M (~28') long x 8mm (5/16") diameter, red
• Mainsheet: 24M (~79') long x 10mm (3/8") diameter, red
• Genoa sheet: 14M (~46') x 8mm (5/16") diameter, yellow
• Traveler control line: 4.4M (~14.5') x 6mm (1/4") diameter, blue
1) In around 2010 Catalina started supplying the boats with Seldén masts and standing rigging. Current production Catalina 22 Sport (hulls 15759 and up) are now supplied with Seldén rigs. This part is only for boats with Seldén rigs and for rigs in the field we may need additional information to be able to supply this kit.
2) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
3) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
4) When you order a special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!