This part number is the complete OEM Seldén mast used on hull numbers 15759 and later. It does not include other standing rigging components (shrouds, stays etc.), but does include all of the hardware shown in the drawings at the left. The boom is purchased separately if needed.
• Single spreader rig with spreaders (1 degree sweep).
• Deck stepped (mast step not included).
• Provisions for internal main and genoa halyards.
• Mast mounted main and jib halyard cleats, port and starboard
• Mast mounted pivoting cleat for single line reef
• Anchor light with cable.
• Steaming light with cable.
• Single line reef
• Gooseneck mast bracket installed (cannot be deleted).
• Halyards are not included.
This spar is provisioned in two parts with an internal sleeve to facilitate shipping. It is fully assembled at the factory to ensure proper fit, then disassembled for less expensive transport in two shorter lengths. Fasteners and sleeve are provided for reassembly after delivery.
1) This is an oversize item which does not conform to our standard shipping policies. Call 800/959-SAIL for a shipping estimate.
2) An additional packaging charge also applies to this item.
3) A 50% deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
4) When you order a special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!