Catalina Capri 22 Racing 155% furling jib, for the standard rig by Ullman. Includes furling UV Dacron cover, optional foam luff, leech line, foot line, tell tales, reef reference marks, sail bag and a sail tie.
A word regarding our sail cloth:
Aramid fibers such as Kevlar, Twaron and Technora are the most common performance yarns used in sailmaking. They are much stronger and have much less stretch than polyester yarns and they are less expensive than the top-of-the-line carbon and Spectra yarns. Sails constructed with an aramid fiber reinforced laminate hold their shape well enough for most racers. Radial sails (with their many panels) allow sailmakers to use more than one style of laminate in a sail. Stronger laminates can be used in high load areas like the leech and tack, while laminates with less strength can be used in the luff of the sail to keep costs down.
Sail Type: 155% Furling Racing
Cloth Weight: 3 oz fwd, 3.5 oz aft
Draft Stripe: Yes (2)
Furling Cover (stbd side): No
Foam Luff: No
Leech & Foot Lines: Yes
Reef Reference Marks: At 145% and 135%
1) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
2) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
3) This is a custom made sail. You provide the information and we build it for you, exactly how you ask. Once you order it we are going to build it just for you, just as you asked. We never want to see it again, and no one else wants it either. So be careful and order it correctly the first time because it can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into something different!
4) We must know the make and model of your furler. If you know this information, place it in the "Additional Comments" field available after selecting "Order Information" during checkout. If you are unsure about which furler you have, we will assist you in determining your furler information when we call you with detailed shipping information after you place your order
5) Please also include the maximum hoist for your CP-22 heads'l as shown in the "Measuring Maximum Hoist" shown below in the "Technical Support" section as there are many different rig types that were used on Capri 22s