• 10 to 16 volt expanded scale
• Automotive type "light piping" eliminates the "halo" effect around the edge of the dial that reduces readability
• Fog resistant design reduces fogging without the expense of a gas filled instrument
• Scratch resistant domed glass lens
• Nominal size: 2" diameter
• Bezel diameter: 2-3/8"
• Cutout diameter: 2.1"
1) If you are replacing an existing ammeter, you must install the wiring harness upgrade Z2758 listed below to make the conversion.
2) The instrument manufacturer states that these voltmeters are intended to provide an approximate representation of the operation of the electrical system. They are not expected to achieve the level of accuracy of an expensive digital voltmeter. Expect an accuracy of approximately + - 1/3 volt.