Replacement screen for Lewmar size 2 opening port.This new screen is improved in several ways:
• Unlike the old screens, they can be installed from inside the boat. The securing bars on the inside of the screen can be easily gripped while fitting the screen.
• They can remain in place even when the port is closed.
• Sliding clips are more secure than the original screen. They engage between the frame and the seal to lock the flyscreen in place.
• The new screens have a stainless wire frame that has more integrity than the old plastic frame.
• Catalina 25
• Catalina 27
• Catalina 30
• Catalina 380
• Catallina 400
There may be other uses we are not aware of. They were also not used every year the boat was produced. Lewmar Size 2
• Outside of mounting flange (measured on the outside of the boat): 425mm x 176mm (about 16-3/4" x 6-15/16")
• Port opening: 14" x 4"
• Cut out size: 405mm x 156mm (about 15-15/16" x 6-1/8")
• 14-1/2" x 4-3/4"
Please note that these ports are built in England and made to metric system standard dimensions. All Imperial equivalents are approximate. Lewmar size 2