Topping lift line for the Catalina 34 and Catalina 36
• Catalina 34 or Catalina 36
• Standard or tall rig
• Furling or non-furling mast
• Topping lift to hoist continuous loop Dutchman Flaking System line and monofilament system
• Boat must be equipped with a topping lift system where length adjustment is achieved by way of this line acting similar to a halyard, is reeved through a masthead sheave, travels down the mast, and is adjusted and secured at a cleat on the mast.
• Diameter: 5/16"
• Length: 100'
• Construction: Double braid continuous strand line without mill splices (see "Read More" below for the full story)
• Fiber: Dacron Polyester cover, w/ Polyester core
• Stretch: Very low stretch
• Color: White with black tracer
The length of this item is based on the original factory specifications. However, the previous owner, like Captain Jack Sparrow, may have had an entirely different idea about how to rig a boat! Please confirm this is the correct length for your particular boat. We cut it from a long length and can't splice it back together again. Your order cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged, but, like Jack, you may have a different idea of what you can use it for!