Catalina Capri 16.5 Offshore furling jib, by Ullman. Includes integral wire luff which acts as the forestay, leech line, foot line, tell tales, reef reference marks, sail bag and a sail tie.
A word regarding our sail cloth:
We do not use cheap, no name fabric. We use primarily Dimension - Polyant sailcloth. Dimension is a German company with production facilities in Germany and the US. On occasion, when cloth weight demands it, we may use cloth by Contender. With head offices in the Netherlands, Contender has locations in the US and worldwide. Both companies manufacture high quality, premium Dacron sailcloth.
Cloth Weight: 5.6oz
1) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
2) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
3) Note that this sail does not include a UV cover.
4) This is a custom made sail. You provide the information and we build it for you, exactly how you ask. Once you order it we are going to build it just for you, just as you asked. We never want to see it again, and no one else wants it either. So be careful and order it correctly the first time because it can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into something different!
5) We will need to know whether or not your boat is equipped with a Seldén rig. The Seldén rig was the OEM rig starting in 2010, but an older boat may have been retrofitted with a newer spar.
6) We must know the make and model of your furler. If you know this information, place it in the "Additional Comments" field available after selecting "Order Information" during checkout. If you are unsure about which furler you have, we will assist you in determining your furler information when we call you with detailed shipping information after you place your order.