DC main distribution face plate panel only. It measures 6-1/4" high X 13-3/4" wide. No breakers or switches are included. Provides for replacement of earlier panel that used two 135 amp push-pull breakers (that are no longer available) with two new tandem breakers. For use with your existing rotary switches we can supply machined with the appropriate mounting holes.
Machined with mounting hole pattern to fit these rotary switches:
• Original Perko rotary switches
• Early Blue Sea
• Late Blue Sea
White panel w/ black lettering.
Possible replacement for panels on the following boats (verify dimensions):
• Catalina 470
Wiring diagrams for the main distribution panel are available in the 12 VDC sections of your owner's manual.
1) Caution! Only use warm soapy water, no degreasers or harsh chemical cleaners, to clean the plastic panels.
2) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
3) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
4) Catalina Yachts used two different brands of rotary switches, Perko and Blue Sea. In addition, Blue Sea made switches with different hole patterns over the years. Your new panel must be milled to fit the switches you intend to use. If you are reusing existing rotary switches, you must e-mail us a photo of them so we can determine which hole pattern you need. Call the sales staff for assistance.
5) This panel measures 6-1/4" high x 13-3/4" wide. If your panel measures 6-1/4" high x 13" wide, see the replacement smaller panel in "May we also suggest" below.
6) When you order this special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!