Projects in this 2-1/2 hour DVD video include:
• Re-rigging overview, Standing Rigging 101 class with Catalina Direct's rigging manager.
• Determining when to re-rig.
• Installing your new standing rigging.
• Chainplate eyebolt and backing plate kit installation.
• Stainless steel spreader bracket and compression tube installation, spreader boot installation
• Basic Rig tuning.
• Professional Tips-n-Techniques.
• Quick release shroud levers.
• Tiller Stay tiller controller installation.
• Installing a stern pulpit blind without inspection holes.
• Single Line Reef Kit installation.
• New with Volume II: Five minute upgrades.
• DVD format provides random access to articles. For QuickTime Video for Foreign Customers, please see "Read More" below...
View the sample video clips below for an idea of the variety of subjects covered and the quality of video production!
Because of the vast number of C-22's sailing, we are able to produce professional instructional videos that Catalina 25 owners can take advantage of too. Although our videos are focused on the Catalina 22, in most cases, upgrade projects on your 25 are similar. The parts are just bigger on your boat. Use the videos to learn professional tips, techniques, and procedures for completing projects aboard your boat. Specifics, measurements for example, may not be correct for the Catalina 25. As always, our technical support staff is available at no charge to assist with your projects. Click the Tech Support link at the bottom of the page for more information about this free service.