Lewmar 19-1/32" x 19-1/32" Roll Stop hatch. This is the early "Roll Stop" hatch produced by Lewmar from 1986 through 1992. It has not been manufactured or available since 1992.
The flange base Roll Stop hatches that Catalina used have cut out sizes closest to Ocean hatches. Replacing with with Medium or Low profile hatches will require larger openings in the deck.
• Catalina 42 (Boats built between and including the years 1986 and 1992)
There may be other instances where this hatch is used. It is also possible that not every boat described above used this hatch. Please use the dimensions above and the photos below to verify which hatch is actually installed on your boat.
• Outside of lid: 485mm x 485mm (about 19-1/32" x 19-1/32")
• Outside of deck flange:
• Cutout, flange base hatches: 418mm x 418mm (16-1/16" x 16-1/16")
• Cutout radius: 33.5mm (about 1-5/16")
• Height off of deck: 38.5mm (1-1/2")
Please note that these hatches are built in England and made to metric system standard dimensions. All Imperial equivalents are approximate.
• Lens thickness:
Size 40 RollStop