Swim step mounted shower replacement for the early Catalina 42 which had the faucet mounted on a horizontal surface.
• Chrome plated brass faucet base. Adjustable center to center mounting positions for added versatility. See "More Images:" below for dimensional information.
• Chrome plated European style ABS triangle knobs color coded hot and cold.
• Glass reinforced plastic sprayer with push trigger to turn spray on or off. Lift trigger up to lock for continuous spray.
• 10' white nylon hose for versatile use on the stern. 3/8" BSP-M for hose connection to mixing bridge.
• (2) 3/8" BSP to 1/2" NPT-M Nylon adapters included for water supply connections.
1) The mounting hole dimensions may be different than your old valve. Some customers have decided it was easier to accomplish the replacement by cutting a rectangular hole in the floor of the locker. They then mounted the faucet to a panel of Starboard Marine plastic sheet, made the plumbing connections, then lowered the entire assembly and screwed the panel down to the floor of the locker.
2) Depending upon the original equipment plumbing components used to assemble the faucet in your boat, it may be necessary to purchase additional components to complete the connection between the faucet and your plumbing. See "More Images" below for additional information.