This is the replacement for the original opening port used on many Catalinas. This fits the same cutout and is also a direct replacement for newer boats that were originally equipped with these ports. The dogs have been redesigned and have a different look. The original port is no longer available.
For a better fitting and better functioning screen than the original that comes with this port, see the related item below.
The older Lewmar port was produced from 1982 through 1999. If your boat was built shortly after that date, be careful. You may have a newer boat that Catalina Yachts built using older ports that were still in inventory. These ports were used on many Catalinas listed below.
• Mounting fasteners (12)
• White plastic flange
• Stainless frame for deck
• Opening port
• Catalina 25
• Capri 26
• Catalina 27
• Catalina 28
• Catalina 42
There may be other uses we are not aware of. They were also not used every year the boat was produced.
• Outside of mounting flange (measured on the outside of the boat): 323mm x 176mm (about (12-11/16" x 6-15/16")
• Cut out size: 303mm x 156mm (about 11-15/16" x 6-1/8")
Please note that these ports are built in England and made to metric system standard dimensions. All Imperial equivalents are approximate.
1) Just because your boat is listed above, don't assume your boat has these ports installed. If Lewmar ran out of this port, Catalina could not just stop production. They may have been forced to use a different port or a port from a different manufacturer until more of these arrived stateside from the UK. Always confirm which ports you have by comparing dimensions and photos before ordering.
2) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this special order item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
3) When you order this special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time! Lewmar New Standard Size 0