Mid cabin low profile hatch with an anodized extruded aluminum frame and Plexiglas lens for the Catalina 320. This hatch was likely used on other Catalina models as well but was not recorded.
• Catalina 30
• Catalina 320
There may be other instances where this hatch is used. It is also possible that not every boat described above used this hatch. Please use the dimensions above and the photos below to verify which hatch is actually installed on your boat.
• Outside of deck flange: 18-3/16" x 18-3/16" (about 462mm x 462mm)
• Outside of lid: 19" x 19" (about 483mm x 483mm)
• Hatch Opening: 15-7/16" x 15-7/16" (about 392mm x 392mm)
• Cut out in the deck: 16-9/16" x 16-9/16" (about 421mm x 421mm)
• Height off of deck: 15/16" (about 24mm)
• Lens only: 16-3/8" x16-3/8"
1) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
2) An additional packaging charge also applies to this item.
3) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
4) When you order a special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time! Bomar 1070-10A