Large opening Lewmar port with round ends and an brushed aluminum finish. Includes smoke lens and white interior trim.
To determine which port you have, measure the overall dimension of the frame on the outside of the boat. This is always the most consistent and reliable dimension to use as the defining characteristic of the port.
• (4 ea) Catalina 387
• (6 ea) Catalina 350, Catalina 400, and Catalina 42
• (10 ea) Catalina 470
There may be other uses we are not aware of. They were also not used every year the boat was produced.
• Outside of mounting flange (measured on the outside of the boat): 425mm x 191mm (about (16-3/4" x 7-11/16")
• Cut out size: 405mm x 171mm (about 15-15/16" x 6-3/4")
Please note that these ports are built in England and made to metric system standard dimensions. All Imperial equivalents are approximate.
1) Later boats used a polished aluminum frame which Lewmar no longer offers.
2) With new economic realities restricting the inventory levels of even major manufacturers like Lewmar, if we don't happen to have one on the shelf, we may have to wait for one to be made in the UK. In that case, delivery may take in the neighborhood of 8 to 11 weeks. Lemar New Standard Size 7RE