Two piece stern pulpit for the Catalina 350. Sold as a set.
The OEM supplier of this stern pulpit doesn't maintain welding fixtures to recreate the pulpit for more than five years after production of the boat model ceased. The Catalina 350 ceased production in 2009. We have contracted a pulpit supplier of the legacy boat models to provide the stern pulpit for the Catalina 350 since the original manufacture of this pulpit can not reproduce. Since the new source is not the original source, there is no guarantee this pulpit will fit without modifications. You must verify the dimensions of the pulpit are suitable for your use, any changes to the foot location will add an additional charge.
This custom product will be made to the dimensions taken from the welding fixture. The welding fixture was created from one customer's order and there is no guarantee that these are the measurements you require.
Click on the Measurement Drawing in the "Read More..." area below. Print the required drawing then e-mail or fax the completed and signed drawing back to us.
Due to variations from one pulpit to the next not indicated by the Measurement Drawing alone, please include a photo of your pulpit with your order form.
• Materials are T316 stainless steel.
• Tubing is 1" O.D. with a .065 wall thickness.
• Drilled for ladder latch.
• Ladder latch available if needed. See part #Z1922 suggested below
• Starboard seat material available separately upon request.
• Picture is of welding model.
1) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
2) An additional packaging charge also applies to this item.
3) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
4) When you order this special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!