Replacement face plate only for an engine instrument panel that has been weathered by age and exposure to the marine environment. The labels on the white plastic face plate are created by machining through the top white layer into a black layer below. Since nothing is silkscreened onto the surface, the markings will not fade over time. And since there is no metallic surface, it won't corrode in salt air either.
This is the Seaward replacement face plate only that does not include instruments, indicator lights, breakers, buzzers, or any other electrical components. You will need to remove your old engine panel from the mounting position, and transfer old gauges, wires, and other components to the new face plate.
• Select White panel with black lettering (as shown above) or Black panel with white lettering in the drop down menu above.
This flat panel was used on the following boats, when equipped with Yanmar diesel engines and Edson steering systems proir to the angled instrument panel pods and Edson's "Vision Series" pedestals:
• Catalina 42 (4JH see note 2 below, 4JH2, 4JH3)
• Catalina 320 (3GM30)
• Catalina 270 (2GM20)
There may be other applications where this panel was used as well.
This face plate is for boats with Yanmar engines that have a trapezoidal engine panel mounted to the pedestal behind the wheel.
1) Caution! Only use warm soapy water, no degreasers or harsh chemical cleaners, to clean the plastic panels.
2) There are dozens of different engine panels that have very subtle differences. For example, sometimes the difference is only 1/4" in overall dimensions or there may be a single change in the devices fitted to the panel. Always measure and compare both features and dimensions to your existing panel to ensure this item will meet your requirements before ordering.
3) We require a photo of your existing panel to be submitted with every order for a custom replacement faceplate.
4) We will require your boat's engine model. Please add this information to the comments field at final checkout.
5) This is a custom manufactured item, made for you only after you order it. When you place your order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!
6) This item does not conform to our standard shipping policies. Please call 1-800-959-7245 for a shipping estimate.
7) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.