Catalina 445 mains'l offshore by Ullman. Sail is sewn with three rows of strong tri-step stitching includes, loose foot, large diameter clew block, leech line, sail insignia, sail bag. Head and tack cringles are secured to the sail using high strength Spectra webbing. Sail numbers are included to match the boat.
Larger boats experience a much larger range of sailing conditions. Your sails need to be built to match your conditions. Our sails for larger Catalinas are designed-to-order based on your specific sailing style, conditions, and input. Call the team at Catalina Direct. We will put our store of Catalina knowledge and over 40 years of experience to work for you.
When you call, in addition to learning where and how you sail your Catalina, we will need you to select the color for your Sunbrella cover. The "Technical Support ..." article "Sunbrella Color Options ..." below displays the colors available.
A longer lasting cover:
Our Sunbrella covers are stitched using Tenara® thread from Gortex®. This much more expensive thread avoids the failures associated with polyester thread which never lasts as long as the Sunbrella fabric. The Tenara® warranty guarantees that it will outlast the fabric into which it is sewn. It resists acid rain, salt water, UV exposure, and air pollution.
A word regarding our sail cloth:
We do not use cheap, no name fabric. We use primarily Dimension - Polyant sailcloth. Dimension is a German company with production facilities in Germany and the US. On occasion, when cloth weight demands it, we may use cloth by Contender. With head offices in the Netherlands, Contender has locations in the US and worldwide. Both companies manufacture high quality, premium Dacron sailcloth.
Sail Type: Furling Main
Cloth Weight: 9.3oz
Draft Stripe: No
Sail Bag: Yes
Rope Luff: Yes
Furling Mains'l Cover (both sides): Sunbrella
1) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
2) This sail will be specially made for your boat.
3) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
4) We will install your boat's sail number you designated in your online account information. If you would like to choose a different number, enter it in the comments field available during final checkout.
5) This is a custom made sail. You provide the information and we build it for you, exactly how you ask. Once you order it we are going to build it just for you, just as you asked. We never want to see it again, and no one else wants it either. So be careful and order it correctly the first time because it can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into something different!